LIVING ROOM DECOR.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 16, 2019
A living room is a room in a home that’s used for entertaining friends, talking, reading, or watching television. … You can also call a living room a lounge, a sitting room, a front room, or a parlor. It’s distinguished from other rooms in a house by what it’s used for.
- Hang Large-Scale Art.
Scale and proportion in art are both concerned with size. Scale refers to the size of an object (a whole) in relationship to another object (another whole). In art the size relationship between an object and the human body is significant.
3.Use an Interesting Textile.
4.Incorporate a Sculptural Item.
5.Include a Piece With History.
6.Decorate With a Mix of Textures.
- Gray. Gray walls make your living room feel more spacious.
- Blue. Blue is America’s favorite color, so it’s a no-brainer for the room that brings everyone together.
- Beige. Beige is the go-to neutral for interior designers.
- Black. Black is not the most obvious color for a living room–but that’s what makes it so great.
- Creamy white. The right shade of white can make or break a room.
- Mustard yellow. Play up the color in your living room by painting your walls with a warm, mustard yellow.
- Moody green.
- Shades of gray.
- Rich red.
- Soft blue.
- Give Your Room Natural Style. Refinish or install hardwood floors or add wood-paneled walls with a neutral stain to allow the grain of the wood to shine.
- Install Paneling (No, really) …
- Create Architectural Details. …
- Bring in a Branch. …
- Update the Ceiling. …
- Lay Tile. …
- Choose a Soothing Color Palette.
#decor #interiordesign #home #fashion #modernhome #livingroom