CONSIDERATIONS WHEN STARTING A RELATIONSHIP.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 17, 2019
Personal relationships refer to close connections between people, formed by emotional bonds and interactions. These bonds often grow from and are strengthened by mutual experiences.
Healthy relationships involve honesty, trust, respect and open communication between partners and they take effort and compromise from both people.
- Love Your Alone Time. Too often, especially in the beginning of a relationship, couples start to do everything together.
- Keep Jealousy From Ruining Your Relationships.
- Manage Your Finances.
- Manage Stress.
- Master Time Management.
- Pursue Your Passions — and Make Them a Priority.
- Become Self Aware.
- Be Unapologetically Yourself.
- Choose a partner wisely and well.
- Know your partner’s beliefs about relationships.
- Don’t confuse sex with love.
- Know your needs and speak up for them clearly.
- Closeness cannot occur without honesty.
- Respect, respect, respect.
- Honesty. So most people (70 percent) picked honesty as the most important aspect of a relationship.
- Communication. Being able to talk it out came in at number two (67 percent) — and the experts agreed.
Each partner takes the lead in being fair, just, and sensitive to the other. Often being truly sensitive necessitates moving on to a variation of the Golden Rule, known as the Platinum Rule: “Do unto others as they would have you do unto them.
- Trust. In a relationship trust is very important.
- Communication. Communication is what keeps the relationship intact.
- Loyalty. Being loyal to your partner is a must.
- 4 Understanding you need space.
- Admitting you are wrong.
- Date night. .
- Quality not quantity.