KEEPING FIT.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 18, 2019
- Exercise Daily. Exercise daily for at least an hour.e.g Side-to-Side Push-Ups. We’re all familiar with push-ups (which are a great exercise!). …High Plank Leg Lifts. …High Plank Knee-to-Elbow. …Mountain Climbers. …Superman Pull. …Side Lunges. …Curtsy Lunges. …Jump Squats.
- Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal. No matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets.
- Keep Track of Calories and Food Intake Per Day.
- Be Sure to Get Sleep.
- Stay Motivated.
Gym ‘not necessary’ to stay fit. It is not necessary to complete a punishing workout at a gym to stay healthy, experts have said. … advised taking exercise for at least 30 minutes, five days a week, though this can be broken into shorter periods.
- Jumping Rope. The burn: 667-990 calories/hour (if you’re jumping at 120 skips per minute) .
- Running Up Hills/Stair Sprints. The burn: 639-946 calories/hour.
- Cycling Intervals.
- Kettlebell Circuit.
- Stationary Bike.
- Rowing Machine.
- Make getting fit enjoyable.
- Choose activities that suit your lifestyle.
- Check out local exercise options.
- Make exercise a social event.
- Plan ahead for bad weather.
- Keep some exercise equipment at home.
- Have fun getting physical.
- Get active around the house.
- Controlling/losing weight.
- Improving your cardiovascular system.
- Decrease the Risk for Type 2 Diabetes.
- Reduce the risk for some cancers.
- Strengthen bones and muscles.
- Improve mental health and mood.
- Increased productivity.
- Increase your chance of living longer.
NOTE:If you do less exercise or activity you will become deconditioned. Your muscles weaken and lose bulk including the muscles you need for breathing and the large muscles in your legs and arms. You will become more breathless as you do less activity.
And if you exercise regularly, over time you will gain even more fitness benefits.
#health #fitness #gym #bodybuilding #blog #education #wordpress