STARTING AN ONLINE BUSINESS.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 18, 2019
Online Business or e-business is any kind of business or commercial transaction that includes sharing information across the internet.
E-Business is a Broad Concept which also includes E-Commerce. E-business Includes all the activities of Production, Product Development, Finance, Human Resource Management and Buying and Selling of Products. E-commerce Restricts itself to Buying and Selling of Products. E-BUSINESS can be conducted in many models.
An e–business strategy defines a long-term plan for putting in place the right digital technology for a company to manage it’s electronic communications with all partners – that’s internal through the intranet and externally through to customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C)
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B)
- Business-to-Administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A)
- Find a niche.
- Evaluate market viability.
- Conduct market research.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Learn online business laws.
- Analyze your target market.
- Source your product.
- Build your store.An online store is a website through which customers place orders. It may represent a small local store, a major retailer, an e-commerce store or an individual who sells projects through a third-party site, such as eBay. … To operate an online store, you’ll need a product catalog, a shopping cart and other items
- Freelance writer. It’s hardly a surprise that freelance writer makes the list of online businesses you can start. .
- Social media consultant. Do you have a knack for social media? …
- Web designer.
- Graphic designer.
- SEO consultant.
- Business coach.
- App developer.
- Online retailer.
- Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is perhaps the easiest, quickest and best way to start a profitable online business.
- Digital Publishing.
- Amazon Kindle.
- Freelance Writing.
- Online business Saves Money.
- Better Communication and Faster Decision-Making.
- The Office can be Anywhere.
- Cheaper Marketing, More Control.
- Less Restrictive Hours.
- More Avenues for Making Money.
- User Friendly.
- Shopping Cart and Checkout Process.
- Mobile Compatibility.
- Calls to Action (CTA) .
- Images and Descriptions.
- Customer Support.
- Security and Privacy.
The top disadvantages and limitations of eCommerce businesses: 1. Security: . In most cases, people are hesitant to provide their personal and financial details in spite of advanced data encryption security systems in place.
NB:All companies require a business license, whether they sell online or from a brick-and-mortar storefront. Businesses are required to apply for a business license because it provides a way for the government to keep track of enterprises operating in the area and keep track of tax revenue.
#online #marketing #digital #business #blogging #wordpress #internet