TIPS ON HOW TO MODERNIZE YOUR KITCHEN AND MAKE IT LOOK LOVABLE.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 18, 2019
Kitchen. … The main functions of a kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food (and to complete related tasks such as dishwashing). The room or area may also be used for dining (or small meals such as breakfast), entertaining and laundry. The design and construction of kitchens is a huge market all over the world.
- Galley Kitchen. Also called the parallel kitchen, this is one of the most efficient kitchen layouts.
- One-wall Kitchen. The one-wall kitchen is trendy in studio flats and loft apartments because it utilizes minimum space.
- U-Shaped Kitchen.
- L-Shaped Kitchen.
- Island Kitchen.
- Peninsula or G-Shaped Kitchen.
Traditional designs normally lean towards comfort while modern designs normally tend towards personal styles with more aesthetic appeal. Traditional kitchen designs normally give out a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Unlike contemporary kitchens, traditional kitchens are all about the small details and individual character. This focus on character means using more natural materials like wood and very few man made ones. The wood is often painted with muted colours to appear aged and welcoming.
- Use colour. Changing the colour of your kitchen is a low-cost, simple update that will immediately make a space feel bigger.
- Add geometric patterns.
- Use see-through elements.
- Add mirrors.
- Choose reflective surfaces.
- Opt for open shelving.
- Goodbye clutter, hello minimalism.
- Choose slimmer cabinets.
- Choose a luxurious color palette (and play with texture)
- Reinvent tired cabinets with new hardware.
- Paint (or add glass doors to) your cabinets.
- Put your best stems forward.
- Update the light fixtures.
- Recast the backsplash.
- Upgrade your view.
- Paint the countertops.
Modern kitchen cabinets, for example, are often defined by a sleek, angular and simple design, featuring little or no hardware, flush doors and flat surfaces. … Accessories and other design flourishes can build on a modern kitchen theme.When it comes to kitchens, white, gray, blue, red, yellow, and green really shine. Each of these shades can do something different for the room, but they all help create a warm and welcoming space. Warmer colors such as red are believed to stimulate the appetite and are an excellent option for kitchens.
- Add Height. If your cabinets don’t go all the way to ceiling, a great way to update the look is to close off the area above the cabinets.
- Add Molding or Trim to the Doors.
- Paint the Cabinets with Chalk Paint.
- Add Beadboard.
- Add Hardware.
- Add “Feet” to the Base.
- Add Corbels Under Cabinets.
- Under Cabinet Lighting.
It is essential that you know kitchen appliances can save you time and money if they are energy efficient. Modern appliances have extra features, user-friendly and are durable than traditional appliances. Most importantly, they are way more energy efficient than traditional appliances.
White, ivory, yellow, red, green, blue and gray are all popular paint colors, both for walls and as accents. But it’s important to understand how to use them if you want to brighten up the most important room in your home.
- Look for ways to declutter.
- Make it natural and cozy with a few plants.
- Add a pop of colour.
- Rethink the lighting.
- Upgrade your kitchen fixture and appliances.
- Your cabinets too.
- Clean your sink.
- Consider a nice, decorative art on the wall.
Kitchen is a room or area for preparing food while pantry is a small room, closet, or cabinet usually located in or near the kitchen, dedicated to food storage and/or storing kitchenware since the pantry is not typically temperature-controlled (unlike a refrigerator or root cellar), the foods stored in a pantry.
#kitchen #decor #interiordesign #blog #wordpress #fashion #home