SAFE NATURAL WAYS OF SKIN LIGHTENING.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 20, 2019
Skin whitening, also known as skin lightening and skin bleaching, refer to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten the skin or provide an even skin color by reducing the melanin concentration in the skin.
Skin Whitening is a treatment designed to give you a skin tone lighter than the one you were born with. Skin lightening is a treatment designed to treat uneven skin caused by hyperpigmentation, such as sun damage or melasma. Skin brightening is a treatment designed to increase skin radiance by removing dead cells .
- Bearberry Extract.
- Licorice Root Extract.
- Kojic Acid.
- Azelaic Acid.
- Citrus Extracts.
- Glycolic Acid.
Foods that will brighten your skin.
- Strawberries.Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin.The juice is very efficient in lightening blemishes and acne scars. Strawberry juice contains skin lightening extracts as well as ellagic acid which reduces dark spots on skin.
- Eggs.Because of the skin-tightening properties of egg whites, it is also effective in drawing oil away from the pores. Along with their ability to remove dirt and dead skill cells from the skin, egg white will also be a good home remedy for acne.
- Pineapples.Pineapples are a natural exfoliator which is why they help remove dead cells on the skin surface, which helps lighten and whiten skin in the process. You can try my Pineapple, & Turmeric Face Mask for a skin whitening effect at home!
- Lemons.To lighten your body with lemon juice, cut a lemon in half and rub the rind all over your skin. Leave the juice on for a few minutes and then rinse it off in the shower. If you want to lighten your face with lemon juice, start by cutting a lemon in half and squeezing the juice onto a cotton ball.
- Tomatoes. Just cut a tomato in half and rub all over the skin, letting the juice saturate into the pores. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off. Acts As A Skin Lightener- Not only do tomatoes act as an astringent but also help wake up the dullest of skins.
- Avocados. The vitamins present in avocados have been proven to combat skin malignancy and repair it too. Avocados remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, fight bacteria related to acne, and transform the health of your skin.
- Yoghurt.Yogurt also contain lactic acid which has bleaching properties. When applied on the skin, yogurt helps to remove dark and dead skin cells and also expose a layer of fresh, new cells. Applying plain yogurt on the face and other parts of the skin which has been darkened is very helpful in skin whitening.
- Garlic. Garlic is extremely effective in helping you fight facial wrinkles and aging skin. You add a few drops of garlic juice on your masks and used 1 times 1 week interest stories. In addition to the garlic skin whitening work to reduce inflammation and scarring: If you have moles or scars, you rub garlic on your skin area.
- Walnuts.Add walnuts in 1/2 cup of rose water ( Ark-e-Ghulab ), soak overnight and then in the morning make a mixture in a blender and add silver paper to make a paste for skin whitening. Apply on a face, 15 to 20 min wash by massage… do this for 2, 3 weeks…
- Aloe vera.Aloe vera can help in whitening the skin and evening out the skin tone. … Besides, there are other beauty benefits of aloe vera on the skin. They include: Fade dark spots and lighten sunburns, acne scars.
- Baking soda.Baking soda can come to your rescue to lighten. This is because baking soda has bleaching properties that help in fading away marks and spots on the skin.