HOW TO START A GOOD AND HEALTHY MORNING.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 21, 2019
- Set aside enough time to sleep.
- Keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool.
- Let the sunshine in.
- Seek out the sun with a morning workout.
- Follow a calming bedtime routine.
- Include meditation or yoga in that bedtime routine.
- Reduce your stress overall.
- Use the power of scent.
- Develop a morning routine. If you don’t have much structure to your mornings, make a plan to change that.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Stretch as soon as you wake up. Morning stretching can provide you with the best start to the day:It increases flexibility in muscles and joints. It improves circulation.
- Exercise in the morning.
- Take a morning shower.A warm morning shower, punctuated by a few minutes of cool water at the end, can energize the body and help stimulate the lymphatic system. It’s great for people with oily skin because it opens the pores and cleanses oil buildup from the night’s rest.
- Eat a good breakfast. A good breakfast is one that will give you energy to kick-start your day, keep you full enough to keep food off your mind, and give you nutrition and sustenance.
- Drink water.
- Set Your Bedroom Temperature.
- Don’t Eat Late in the Evening.
- Relax and Clear Your Mind in the Evening.
- Take a Relaxing Bath or Shower.
- Rule Out a Sleep Disorder.
- Get a Comfortable Bed, Mattress and Pillow.
- Exercise Regularly — But Not Before Bed.
- Don’t Drink Any Liquids Before Bed.
Try to do this workout every morning to burn calories, ease away aches and pains, boost your mood and feel more alert.
- Overhead stretch.
- Knee to chest stretch.
- Hamstring stretch.
Strong hamstrings will help you run faster and improve explosiveness and power while helping out posture and preventing leg injuries. Pair those strengthened hamstrings with strong quads and you’ll reduce strain on various ligaments.
- Knee rolls.
By strengthening the quadriceps, hamstrings, and other muscles surrounding the knee, the knee becomes more stable and bones experience less impact during weight bearing, which in turn reduces pain.
- Trunk rotation.
Trunk rotation is an exercise used to improve core strength, stability, flexibility, and greater mobility of the spine. The exercise can be done in a variety of ways allowing you to progress, challenge, and perform what works best for you. The trunk is a vital part of any motion the body performs.
- Chest stretch.
The purpose of the pectoral stretch is to lengthen chest muscles so that healthier positioning feels natural and comfortable. If you merely hold your elbow to the side, little lengthening can occur. Changing the position will get the purpose – lengthening anterior (front) muscles that go across the chest.
- Upper back stretch.
It helps in reducing tension in muscles supporting the spine; tension in these muscles can worsen pain from any number of back pain conditions.
- Eggs:-Getting enough protein in our diets is an important way of helping our body’s health. Each egg contains about six grams of protein as well as helpful amino acids. Getting our share of protein for the day can help with weight management, increase muscle mass, lower blood pleasure and help our bones, as well.
- Greek Yogurt:-It is protein-rich, so it may help people feel fuller for longer.This helps reduce appetite and may aid weight loss.
- Coffee:-Coffee is a potent source of healthful antioxidants; antioxidants help keep us healthy at the micro-level by protecting our cells from damage. Finally, chlorogenic acid, an important antioxidant found almost exclusively in coffee, is also thought to help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Chia seeds:-Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
- Berries:-Berries of all kinds, such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, are an excellent way to start the morning. They are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Nuts:-They have high levels of fiber,polyunsaturated fats, and magnesium that may all contribute to lower cholesterol and improved heart health.
- Green tea:-It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer e.t.c
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious.
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides.
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan.
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage.
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
- Lemon juice with honey. As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body. … Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Jeera water. If you frequently suffer from digestion problems, then you need to start drinking jeera water in the morning.
- Apple cider vinegar. Taking ACV in the morning will help detox and cleanse your liver, as well as clear out bacteria in your body. Plus, apple cider vinegar has been known to curb random cravings, since it balances your system and keeps your blood sugar levels at bay.
- Ajwain water.It helps you promote your heart health. Ajwain seeds have compounds like niacin and thymol, which make improve blood circulation in the heart and prevent it from any diseases.