HOW TO DO CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 22, 2019
Christmas tree is one of the main decoration during christmas.Being triangular in shape it represents the trinity : and from there came the idea that the tree should be a symbol of Christ and new life.
Christmas tree tradition was started in the 16th century by Germans who decorated fir trees inside their homes.As part of the performance, the Garden of Eden was symbolized by a “paradise tree” hung with fruit.
Ways to decorating your Christmas tree:
- Invest in a high-quality artificial tree.
- Fluff and shape branches.
- Design around a theme.
- Start with the lights first.
- Choose the right decorations.
- Cluster your baubles.
- Layer and style ribbons.
- Use tree picks.
Most popular christmas decorations are;
- Tree ornaments.Christmas ornaments, baubles, “christmas bulbs” or “Christmas bubbles” are decorations (usually made of glass, metal, wood, or ceramics) that are used to festoon a Christmas tree. Ornaments take many different forms, from a simple round ball to highly artistic designs.
You should always put ribbon on a Christmas tree before adding anything else. It makes it so much easier than having to work around ornaments.
Tree-toppers can take any form, but the most common shapes are a star, finials, angels (“Christmas angel”), or fairies.
#christmas #december #decorations #today #decor #home #interior #blogging #blog #wordpress