BUILDING SELF-CONFIDENCE.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 23, 2019
The concept of self-confidence is commonly used as self-assurance in one’s personal judgment, ability, power, etc. One’s self confidence increases from experiences of having satisfactorily completed particular activities. It is a positive belief that in the future one can generally accomplish what one wishes to do.
Self- Confidence is the biggest secret of success. Those who trust themselves know that the work they are doing will surely get them success eventually.
- Visualize yourself as you want to be.
- Affirm yourself.
- Do one thing that scares you every day.
- Question your inner critic.
- Take the days of rejection challenge.
- Set yourself up to win.
- Help someone else.
- Care for yourself.
- Believe in themselves. People who have high self-esteem have confidence in their own abilities.
- Know what they want or need.
- Effective communication skills. Communication skills allow you to understand and be understood by others. These can include but are not limited to effectively communicating ideas to others, actively listening in conversations, giving and receiving critical feedback and public speaking.
- Drive to succeed.The drive to succeed is a strong indicator of persistence, sustained effort, and accomplishing what one sets out to do. Whether they set their own tasks or are given tasks by others, people in whom this drive is strong feel the need to succeed.
- Comfortable with change.
- Enjoy healthy relationships.
- Able to laugh at their self.Self-awareness – Be honest about your strengths and your weaknesses.
- Integrity – true confidence comes from living in reality and knowing that you can handle whatever life throws at you.
- Decisiveness – decisive is having the ability to make decisions or something that determines what comes next.
Often, the desire to be one hundred percent sure of the accuracy/correctness of your decision makes you indecisive. While this aspiration is laudable in most situations, it can trigger excessive stress and lead to a lack of self-trust.
- Read a book on the subject.
- Take a self-paced online learning course.
- Consult an expert.
- Attend a workshop, training session, or course on decision-making.
- Play video games.
- Get sporty.
- Accept the truth.
- Beware of obsessive quantifying.
Confidence can help you to take on the world with more energy and determination, resulting in better relationships, quality work and a feeling of being connected with your surroundings. Self-confident people usually can influence others more easily, as well as control their own emotions and behaviors more responsibly.
#confidence #self #love #emotions #relationship #blog #education #personal #wordpress