WAYS TO BUILD SIX PACK ABS.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 27, 2019
- Do More Cardio.
- Exercise Your Abdominal Muscles.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Try High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Stop Eating Processed Food.
- Cut Back on Refined Carbs.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise.As you keep your legs extended, straight as possible with your knees slightly bent but locked raise your legs until they make a 90-degree angle with the floor. Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement and hold the contraction at the top for a second.
- Jackknife Sit-Up.Lie flat on the floor (or exercise mat) on your back with your arms extended straight back behind your head and your legs extended also. … As you exhale, bend at the waist while simultaneously raising your legs and arms to meet in a jackknife position.When you do a basic jackknife situp on the floor, you are using nearly a dozen muscles, yet your rectus abdominis is the targeted muscle. You also use your obliques, and muscles throughout your thighs, gluteus, chest and calves to complete this move.
- Flat Bench Leg Pull-In. Lie on an exercise mat or a flat bench with your legs off the end. Place your hands either under your glutes with your palms down or by the sides holding on to the bench (or with palms down by the side on an exercise mat). Also extend your legs straight out.
- Toe Touchers.When done properly, standing toe touches not only work your abdominal muscles, but stretch and work your calves, your hamstrings, your butt and your shoulders. Depending on the variation, they can also offer an effective workout for your obliques.
- Crunches.The crunch is one of the most popular abdominal exercises. It involves the entire abs, but primarily it works the rectus abdominis muscle and also works the obliques. It allows both building six-pack abs, and tightening the belly.
- Reverse Crunch.The reverse crunch is a basic core strengthening exercise that also improves stability throughout the lower back, hips and spine.Tighten your abs to lift your hips off the floor as you crunch your knees inward to your chest.
The main goal alongside building abs is loosing bellty fat.Here are the foods that help in burning fat in the belly.
1.Broccoli.Broccoli, in particular, is such a standout among all the deep-colored veggies because it’s one of the few that contain calcium, which has been shown to increase fat loss, especially in the abdominal area.
2.Eggs.The protein and healthy fats in eggs make you feel full, which keeps you from snacking on empty calories between meals.People who eat eggs in the morning lose more weight and belly fat than those who opt for high carb foods like bagels or cereal.
3.Green tea.Besides reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease, green tea benefits the whole body and contains catechins, antioxidants that studies show can help reduce belly fat.If you sip green tea before a workout, these compounds can also increase your fat burn during aerobic exercise.
4.Yogurt.Yogurt is rich in calcium and research has linked calcium to lower levels of abdominal fat.All the nutrients in food work together, but calcium has been singled out because it may help to increase fat burn, reduce fat absorption, and slightly rev metabolism.
5.Lean meat. Lean meat provides less calories for equal amounts of protein than higher fat meat.Turkey is the best source of lean meat.
6.Bananas.Bananas are rich in healthy fibers that help curb appetite and make the body burn fat. The indigestible fibers that are present in bananas, or a resistant starch, block the carbohydrates from being absorbed by the body. This makes the body burn fat as energy instead of the carbohydrates.
6.Split peas.Plant-based meals that are rich in protein can be a useful way to aid weight loss. Mixing fat-burning foods such as split peas with other beneficial sources of protein is one way of doing this. Examples of this include split pea soup, or split pea dal.