WAYS TO BUILD MUSCLE MASS.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: December 31, 2019
Muscle mass is the physical size of the muscle; muscles are often large due to exercise and concentrated physical training, but not exclusively. Muscle strength is one of the accepted components of total fitness, which includes endurance, flexibility, power, and speed.
When determining muscle mass, you want to know how much skeletal muscle you have, and this includes those muscles you’re working out at the gym.30 to 40 percent of a healthy person’s body mass is made up of skeletal muscle.Greater muscle mass has positive health effects.But, if you have high muscle mass, you can slow down muscle loss and protect your physical ability. Skeletal muscle also improves your overall metabolism. Compared to fat, skeletal muscle burns more calories at rest.
- Lift heavy things. In fact, despite the widespread belief that muscles only grow after lifting heavy, you can and will build muscle just as effectively using lighter weights and higher reps.
- Then, lift heavier things than last time (progressive overload).
- Specifically include squats and deadlifts and compound movements – they target the muscle building triggers in your entire body.
- Target sets and reps in the 4-5 sets of 6-10 reps per set.For muscular endurance, do two to three sets of 12 reps or more at 60 to 70 percent of your max. To gain muscle mass (hypertrophy), do three to six sets of six to 12 reps at 70 to 80 percent of your max. For muscular strength, do two to six sets of less than six reps at 80 to 90 percent of your max.
- Eggs. Eggs contain high-quality protein, healthy fats and other important nutrients like B vitamins and choline.Proteins are made up of amino acids, and eggs contain large amounts of the amino acid leucine, which is particularly important for muscle gain.
- Salmon.Salmon is a great choice for muscle building and overall health.Omega-3 fatty acids play an important role in muscular health and may even increase muscle gain during exercise programs.
- Chicken Breast.The chicken breast is lean and has the most protein by weight, making it ideal for people who want to lose weight, maintain muscle mass and improve recovery. Fattier cuts like the thigh, drumstick and wings have more calories, which make them better for people wanting to build muscle.
- Greek Yogurt.Many of the potential health benefits of Greek yogurt relate to its high protein content. A protein-rich diet may help reduce hunger, boost metabolism, and build muscle.It is also an excellent source of calcium, which can help improve bone health.
- Tuna.Tuna, for its part, is a source of high-quality protein with almost no fat. It contains all essential amino acids required by the body for growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue.
- Lean Beef.Beef is packed with high-quality protein, B vitamins, minerals and creatine.Consuming lean red meat can increase the amount of lean mass gained with weight training.
- Shrimp.Shrimp contains a high amount of the amino acid leucine, which is necessary for optimal muscle growth.
- Soybeans.Soy protein is equally effective as animal protein in building muscle mass and strength.
Eat breakfast,eat every three hours,eat protein with each meal,eat fruit and vegetables with each meal,eat carbs only after your workout,eat healthy fats,drink water and eat whole foods 90% of the time.