BENEFITS OF WALKING IN THE MORNING.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 4, 2020
Morning is the period of time from sunrise to noon. There are no exact times for when morning begins because it can vary according to one’s lifestyle and the hours of daylight at each time of year. However, morning strictly ends at noon, which is when afternoon starts.
Most adults should try for at least 150 minutes (2.5 hours) a week of moderate intensity activity.30 minutes of brisk walking on at least five days a week is one way to meet this goal.Walking in the morning has many benefits.These benefits include:
- Improves heart health.Walking for 30 minutes per day can reduce your risk for heart disease by 19 percent.
- Aids weight loss.Physical activity, such as walking, is important for weight control because it helps you burn calories. If you add 30 minutes of brisk walking to your daily routine, you could burn about 150 more calories a day.So keep walking, but make sure you also eat a healthy diet.
- Regulates blood pressure.Just 30 minutes of exercise every morning may be as effective as medication at lowering blood pressure for the rest of the day.
- Improves circulation.Getting up and getting active is one proven way to increase blood circulation.Just twenty to thirty minutes of brisk walking a day is enough to get your blood pumping, which is why cardio exercise is one of the most recommended ways to improve treatment for poor circulation in hands and feet.
- Reduces risks of diabetes.By walking every day for 30 minutes to an hour, people with diabetes can reap the following benefits: Improved glucose control.
- Strengthens bones.Walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance.
- Improves digestion.Post-meal walk, as short as 15 minutes, can in fact help with digestion and improve blood sugar levels.Walking speed the rate at which food moved through the stomach.
- Reduces stress.Like any other cardiovascular exercise, brisk walking boosts endorphins, which can reduce stress hormones and alleviate mild depression. Regular exercise, through the production of feel-good endorphins, can improve mood and self-esteem.
- Uplifts mood.Walking for just 12 minutes even without traditional happiness factors like sunshine, nature, social contact, and uptempo music, turns out to be a powerful mood lifter.Regular exercise increases blood and energy flow to the brain, improving mental acuity.
- Improves memory.A morning bout of exercise combined with brief light-intensity walking breaks to frequently disrupt sitting throughout an 8-hour day can boost your short-term memory.
#health #fitness #exercise #fitnessblog #gym #body #education #blog #wordpress #sports #google #inspire #motivation #family #healthbenefits #worldwide