EFFECTIVE AND EASY TIPS FOR A FLAT STOMACH.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 10, 2020
When photos of flat tummy physiques are plastered all over the media,i find you’re going to be in a situation where you want to look and feel your best.
If you dream about having a flat stomach, this article may be just what you need.
- Cut your sugar intake.Sugar increases belly fat;thus when you’re juicing fruits, you’re leaving pure sugar. So one quick fix, a very concrete fix, would be eliminating sugary drinks.
- Do 20 cardio daily.Aerobic exercise (cardio) is an effective way to improve your health and burn calories.It’s one of the most effective forms of exercise for reducing belly fat.
- Do plank exercise.The plank is one of the best exercises for a flat, toned stomach because it works all the muscles in your core, including the rectus abdominus (the six-pack muscles), transverse abdominus, internal and external obliques, hips, and back.If one minute is too challenging, try holding a plank for 10 seconds, relaxing for five to 10 seconds, then re-engaging for 10 seconds. Repeat each set three to six times.
- Climb stairs.Walking up the stairs is an aerobic exercise that burns calories, so it will help you lose belly fat if you do it as part of a regular exercise program.
- Eat 5 small meals a day.Should be a balanced diet.
- Do 50 pushups a day.The muscles in the abdomen work toward stabilizing the body in the pushup position, which increases stomach definition.The beauty of push-ups is that, done right, they will work the deeper abdominal muscles.
- Enrich your diet with fiber.Eating foods rich in soluble fiber may help you lose belly fat. Soluble fiber helps keep your gut bacteria healthy and promotes overall fat loss by reducing your appetite.