BENEFITS OF HAVING STRONGER LEGS.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 11, 2020
To get stronger legs, do exercises that will build your leg muscles, like squats, lunges, and deadlifts. Do these exercises several times a week, but give yourself a day off in between workouts so your leg muscles have time to rest and repair.
By working them out you will end up gaining the following benefits:
- Healthy heart.Healthy leg muscles help blood make the long trek uphill from your toes back to your heart. Smooth, efficient motion is the most obvious advantage of powerful leg muscles: They have to be strong to keep the rhythm, the even cadence of the strides that keep you erect.That pumping power comes from the legs.
- Fewer injuries.Strengthen your weaker side to cut down on injuries.
- A nice butt.The most common exercises for the butt, hips and thighs are the big three — squats, lunges, and deadlifts which you do for stronger legs.
- Better upper body.Heavy leg exercises rapidly boost your testosterone and growth hormone levels. If you do arm exercises when this happens or any other body part, really you’ll get MORE gains in your muscles. So instead of doing the obligatory one “Leg Day” per week, train your legs every time you go to the gym.
- Higher metabolic rate.If you can build up your muscle, and reduce your body fat, you’ll have a higher resting metabolism and more quickly burn the fuel in your body.
- Improves stamina.Deadlifts are one great exercise for developing leg stamina. Hit your lower body two times per week, making sure to perform exercises that work your quads, glutes and hamstrings. Examples of effective moves include: squats, deadlifts, lunges, leg presses, hamstring curls, step-ups and split squats.
- Solid core strength.Whether you’re running or lifting weights, a strong core often means more powerful and controlled movements. Strengthening your core means building up your core muscles. … Those deep core muscles may be getting stronger when you workout out your legs daily.