BEAUTY USES OF COFFEE.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 14, 2020
Coffee is a brewed drink prepared from roasted coffee beans, the seeds of berries from certain Coffea species.
Coffee is a source of nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit some parts of our body such as:
- Soften lips.Applying coffee to your skin will improve blood circulation, which will improve its health, glow, and radiance.Coffee infused lip balm can soften your lips. Infusing coconut oil with coffee and then adding it to cocoa butter will create a great homemade lip balm, which is sure to your lips soft and healthy.
- Reduce dark circles.Since coffee is naturally full of antioxidants, it’s a great ingredient to use as an eye serum to firm, tighten, and restore the skin. The caffeine in coffee is great for reducing dark circles and puffiness by improving blood circulation. So, not only does coffee wake you up, but it wakes your skin up too!
- Makes hair shiny.Caffeine is good for your scalp and your hair follicles. It helps hair growth but has no effect, good or bad, on your hair strands. … Since your hair is already jet black, the coffee shouldn’t make it any darker. However, it will still provide shine and stimulate hair growth.
- Makes feet beautiful.Add 2-cups of coffee to 1-gallon of water and soak for 10 to 15 minutes, rinse feet, dry and moisturize. This remedy works well warm or cool. Always be sure to dry your feet thoroughly (between toes) with a clean, cotton towel. May you walk on gentle roads in peace.
- Exfoliate dead skin cells.Coffee grounds make a great exfoliant. The grounds do not dissolve in water, which makes them good at scrubbing away dead skin cells. Caffeic acid, an antioxidant, may boost collagen levels and reduce the premature aging of cells.
- Treat dandruff.Simply add some coffee grounds to your favorite deep conditioner to the point of feeling the grounds and mix. Apply the coffee scrub mixture to the scalp using circular motions while leaving on scalp for five to ten minutes. Rinse off and wash hair with shampoo before styling as usual.
- Promotes youthful skin.Coffee is rich with anti-oxidants, a compound that enables cells to better repair themselves in the wake of the damage done by free radicals.The microbial properties in coffee help ward off germs in the skin. Its caffeic acid boosts collagen levels which in turn reduces the aging process.