BEST FOODS TO EATING IN THE MORNING.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 16, 2020
Basically, eating the morning meal has never been easier.A good meal in the morning can help your body prepare for the day to come, and lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.Eating foods with protein and fiber in the morning keeps your appetite in check the rest of the day.
The following are the best food to have for breakfast:
- Eggs.Egg keep you feeling full much longer than cereal or toast. The protein and fat in eggs helps sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and reducing the need for a mid morning snack.People who eat eggs for breakfast are more likely to lose weight than those who ate bagels.
- Greek yoghurt.Greek yogurt is another excellent source of protein to eat in the morning.It is is thick and creamy and contains more protein than regular strained yogurt.It is also rich in calcium and contains probiotics that help support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Protein shake.A high-protein breakfast suppresses your hunger hormone ghrelin, curbs your appetite, and crushes cravings. Breakfast often gets low priority among a million morning curveballs. A protein shake provides a fast, no-brainer meal to stay full, focused, and fabulous all morning.
- Nuts.If you want maximum benefit take nuts in the morning especially almond will do lot of magic in your daily life.
- Green tea.Early morning can be a good time to drink green tea because your metabolism is the highest, which can be boosted with a nice hot cup of green tea. It is good to drink green tea in the evening too because that’s when your metabolism tends to dip, so this could be your last shot to prolong your dipping metabolism.
- Berries.Berries of all kinds, such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, are an excellent way to start the morning. They are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Flaxseeds.If you are eating flax seeds in the morning – it is suggested to have them as grounded or powdered form. Half spoon of Flax seed with water helps your digestive system to work well.
- Oatmeal.The low-glycemic impact (GI) of a bowl of oatmeal eaten in the morning provides a good source of energy throughout the morning hours, without a dramatic increase or drop in blood sugar.The daily caloric impact of an oatmeal breakfast is huge. Oatmeal could help you decrease your total daily calories by as much as 81%.
- Chia seeds.Chia seeds are rich in fibre.Consuming chia seeds water in morning can give a boost to your digestion and improve bowel movement.They are rich in fibre, protein, good fats, calcium, manganese, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Fruits.The best time to eat fruits is considered to be in the morning. Having fruits on an empty stomach can be beneficial for your health. However, avoid eating citrus fruits in the morning as they can cause acidity.