BENEFITS OF YOGA BRIDGE POSE.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 19, 2020
Bridge Pose Lie on floor with knees bent and directly over heels. Place arms at sides palms down. Exhale then press feet into floor as you lift hips. Clasp hands under lower back and press arms down lifting hips until thighs are parallel to floor b.
This kind of yoga gives the following benefits:
- Strengthens core muscles.This pose requires the body to squeeze through the legs, glutes, core, and lower back, and is a great lower body strength building exercise.In addition to its muscle-building benefits, bridge pose also opens up the chest and shoulders, while giving the spine and hip flexors a good stretch.
- Gives a flat toned belly.Most yoga poses are full body exercises, but some place greater emphasis on … Begin the setu bandha sarvangasana or bridge pose lying on your back and you will get a flat tummy.
- Improves digestion.Yoga not only helps stretch and tone the muscles of the abdomen, it can also stimulate the endocrine glands to make them work more efficiently. The entire digestive system thus becomes well oiled and functions smoothly to improve digestive health. Yoga helps increase awareness of the body and its ailments.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.This Simple 30-Second practice helps relieve anxiety.
- Improves blood circulation.Practicing the Bridge Pose increases blood circulation through the arteries and provides rest to your heart muscles. This prevents cardiac arrest or blockage from occurring in the future. Additionally, this pose works out your upper and lower back muscles.
- Strengthens back,shoulders and chest.The yoga supported bridge pose may help relieve your low back pain. In the supported pelvic bridge, the core abdominal, back, hip and hamstring muscles work in concert to bring and keep the lower body in the air.Also,it is a beginning backbend that helps to open the chest.Keep your thighs and inner feet parallel. Clasp the hands below your pelvis and extend through the arms to help you stay on the tops of your shoulders.