SIMPLE RULES TO BURN FAT.Posted by: amazingkozi | Posted on: January 19, 2020
Fat-burning is causing one’s body to use the fat it has stored.
When a person begins and maintains a new exercise regimen and limits calories, the body does two things to “burn fat.” First, it uses the energy stored in the fat cells to fuel new activity.The brain signals fat cells to release the energy packages, or fatty acid molecules, to the bloodstream.
The byproducts of fat metabolism leave your body: As water, through your skin (when you sweat) and your kidneys (when you urinate). As carbon dioxide, through your lungs (when you breathe out).
Here are simple ways to improve fat burning:
- Exercise 3 times a week.Running, walking, cycling and swimming are just a few examples of some cardio exercises that can help burn fat and kick-start weight loss.Doing these exercises often will help in burning fat.
- Fill up on veggies.Vegetables have a lot of fibre and are full of nutrition like essential minerals and vitamins that may help your body improve metabolism and subsequently burn fat.
- Dont drink liquid calories.The troubling thing about consuming liquid calories is that your brain does not register them the same way it registers calories consumed from solid foods.“Don’t Drink Your Calories” is an easy and quick mantra to help you make good nutrition choices.
- Sleep 7-9hours per night.Proper sleep can help you avoid excess weight gain and, over time, lose weight.
- Eat protein with every meal.A diet that is high in protein can help people lose more fat while retaining lean muscle mass.Diets that are high in protein help to decrease hunger, increase satiety, boost metabolic rate, and preserve muscle mass.