now browsing by category
Skin is the soft outer tissue covering of vertebrates with three main functions: protection, regulation, and sensation.
Everyone should take good care of their skin.The following foods may not be good for your skin:
- Doughnuts.You are in no way helping your skin. … Excess of baked foods like breads, cakes, doughnuts or foods rich in sugar like ice creams can severely damage your skin. This is because these foods lead to a spike in your insulin levels. Refined sugar is extremely bad for your skin.
- Coffee.Caffeine makes you feel alert and awake but also leads to a heightened stress response in the body. Stress hormones, such as cortisol, may increase the amount of oil produced by your sebaceous glands, meaning you can be more prone to breakouts.
- Fried foods.While it may be hard to give up your favorite deep fried goodies, you may have to if you’re seeking clear, radiant skin.Frying food results in fully oxidized, saturated fat, which is the worst kind you can take into your body.It could impede the ideal structure of the skin.
- Salty snacks.Too Many Salty Snacks
The high level of sodium found in some of your favorite snacks like popcorn and potato chips creates inflammation in your body which will show up on your skin. Too much salt can cause your body to retain water and leave skin with a swollen and inflamed appearance.
- Sodas.In addition to sugar and AGEs, the caffeine found in soda can dehydrate the skin, emphasizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, soda may cause certain skin conditions to become more problematic. …Especially eczema, or very dry, itchy inflamed skin, and acne, specifically cystic acne.
- Alcohol.Alcohol dilates the pores of the skin, leading to blackheads and whiteheads,and if is not properly treated, it can go on to cause inflamed skin papules (lesion-like bumps) and cystic acne.In the long term, this ages the skin and can cause permanent scarring.
- Milk chocolate.The potential acne-causing ingredient isn’t cocoa, however. The problem is sugar and other high-glycemic foods that the body burns fast. And dark chocolate is actually a low-glycemic food. Even milk chocolate isn’t all that bad, as long as you don’t eat the whole box.
Skin whitening, also known as skin lightening and skin bleaching, refer to the practice of using chemical substances in an attempt to lighten the skin or provide an even skin color by reducing the melanin concentration in the skin.
Skin Whitening is a treatment designed to give you a skin tone lighter than the one you were born with. Skin lightening is a treatment designed to treat uneven skin caused by hyperpigmentation, such as sun damage or melasma. Skin brightening is a treatment designed to increase skin radiance by removing dead cells .
- Bearberry Extract.
- Licorice Root Extract.
- Kojic Acid.
- Azelaic Acid.
- Citrus Extracts.
- Glycolic Acid.
Foods that will brighten your skin.
- Strawberries.Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on skin.The juice is very efficient in lightening blemishes and acne scars. Strawberry juice contains skin lightening extracts as well as ellagic acid which reduces dark spots on skin.
- Eggs.Because of the skin-tightening properties of egg whites, it is also effective in drawing oil away from the pores. Along with their ability to remove dirt and dead skill cells from the skin, egg white will also be a good home remedy for acne.
- Pineapples.Pineapples are a natural exfoliator which is why they help remove dead cells on the skin surface, which helps lighten and whiten skin in the process. You can try my Pineapple, & Turmeric Face Mask for a skin whitening effect at home!
- Lemons.To lighten your body with lemon juice, cut a lemon in half and rub the rind all over your skin. Leave the juice on for a few minutes and then rinse it off in the shower. If you want to lighten your face with lemon juice, start by cutting a lemon in half and squeezing the juice onto a cotton ball.
- Tomatoes. Just cut a tomato in half and rub all over the skin, letting the juice saturate into the pores. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off. Acts As A Skin Lightener- Not only do tomatoes act as an astringent but also help wake up the dullest of skins.
- Avocados. The vitamins present in avocados have been proven to combat skin malignancy and repair it too. Avocados remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, fight bacteria related to acne, and transform the health of your skin.
- Yoghurt.Yogurt also contain lactic acid which has bleaching properties. When applied on the skin, yogurt helps to remove dark and dead skin cells and also expose a layer of fresh, new cells. Applying plain yogurt on the face and other parts of the skin which has been darkened is very helpful in skin whitening.
- Garlic. Garlic is extremely effective in helping you fight facial wrinkles and aging skin. You add a few drops of garlic juice on your masks and used 1 times 1 week interest stories. In addition to the garlic skin whitening work to reduce inflammation and scarring: If you have moles or scars, you rub garlic on your skin area.
- Walnuts.Add walnuts in 1/2 cup of rose water ( Ark-e-Ghulab ), soak overnight and then in the morning make a mixture in a blender and add silver paper to make a paste for skin whitening. Apply on a face, 15 to 20 min wash by massage… do this for 2, 3 weeks…
- Aloe vera.Aloe vera can help in whitening the skin and evening out the skin tone. … Besides, there are other beauty benefits of aloe vera on the skin. They include: Fade dark spots and lighten sunburns, acne scars.
- Baking soda.Baking soda can come to your rescue to lighten. This is because baking soda has bleaching properties that help in fading away marks and spots on the skin.
Scandinavian design is a design movement characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality that emerged in the early 20th century, and subsequently flourished in the 1950s throughout the five Nordic countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland.
Common Features Of Scandinavian Interior Design
- No Wall To Wall Carpets. Carpet has never been a popular thing in Scandinavian style.
- Light, Muted Colors. Because the winters are so long and dark, Scandinavian interiors are typically painted white to help keep spaces bright.
- Clean Lines.
- Decluttered Spaces.
- Simple Accents.
- Simple Toys.
- Maximize Natural Light.
The monochrome colors are the major colors used in Scandinavian style. White or off-white walls are very ideal as they create a bright, clean backdrop. White, gray, blue, black, and cream color are the mostly using color in Scandinavian furniture.
Aloe Vera has lots of uses,it contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acne and dry skin. … Although Aloe Vera can help moisturize, when overused, it can dry out the skin.
Aloe moisturises the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it is perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. It also helps soothe your skin making it look smooth and perfect. Aloe vera helps with sunburn through its powerful healing activity at the epithelial levels of the skin, a layer that covers the body.
It’s safe for most people to use aloe vera topically for minor skin care concerns. Generally, it’s well tolerated, though skin irritations and allergic reactions are possible.
Per the limited number of existing studies, certain chemicals in aloe vera may have skin-lightening properties. … They may reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation by destroying existing melanin cells and preventing further formation of melanin in the skin.
By purchasing pure aloe vera and applying it generously to your face in place of a cleanser, you’ll be boosting the blood flow in your skin and killing off harmful bacteria. You can also spot-treat your acne breakout areas, leave the aloe on overnight, and wash it off in the morning to reduce redness and irritation.