now browsing by category
If your goal is weight loss, choosing one of the vigorous, flowing styles of yoga,is the smart choice.You will burn calories, tone and stretch your muscles, and provide weight bearing exercise for your bones with these forms of yoga.
A fat tummy may be an aesthetic concern for many, but it can be a severe … To understand the potential harm that abdominal fat poses to our health
The following poses will help burn thet fat in your belly easily:
Performing this asana regularly can not only help reduce belly fat but also cure digestive ailments like constipation. The cobra pose is great for those suffering from respiratory disorders and back pain. Begin with lying flat on your stomach. Place your forehead on the ground and keep palms underneath the shoulders.
Triangle Pose is a standing asana in modern yoga as exercise.The twisting motion of the asana helps to improve the digestion and reduces the fat deposit from the belly. The pose engages the muscles of your legs and arms and helps you build more muscles.
3.Down facing pose.
Now you have to hold the pose for some time. When you are performing this pose, you can actually feel your belly area undergoing compression which in real aids weight loss. Doing this pose helps increase bone density and helps you get rid of fatigue.
It is claimed that the bridge pose if done regularly, can help reduce your belly fat by keeping your supporting muscles strong. Some of the health benefits of doing Setu Bandhasana include improved circulation of blood and better digestion. The bridge pose also stretches the neck, spine, chest and hips.
Doing this pose regularly will help burn belly fat.
Fat-burning is causing one’s body to use the fat it has stored.
When a person begins and maintains a new exercise regimen and limits calories, the body does two things to “burn fat.” First, it uses the energy stored in the fat cells to fuel new activity.The brain signals fat cells to release the energy packages, or fatty acid molecules, to the bloodstream.
The byproducts of fat metabolism leave your body: As water, through your skin (when you sweat) and your kidneys (when you urinate). As carbon dioxide, through your lungs (when you breathe out).
Here are simple ways to improve fat burning:
- Exercise 3 times a week.Running, walking, cycling and swimming are just a few examples of some cardio exercises that can help burn fat and kick-start weight loss.Doing these exercises often will help in burning fat.
- Fill up on veggies.Vegetables have a lot of fibre and are full of nutrition like essential minerals and vitamins that may help your body improve metabolism and subsequently burn fat.
- Dont drink liquid calories.The troubling thing about consuming liquid calories is that your brain does not register them the same way it registers calories consumed from solid foods.“Don’t Drink Your Calories” is an easy and quick mantra to help you make good nutrition choices.
- Sleep 7-9hours per night.Proper sleep can help you avoid excess weight gain and, over time, lose weight.
- Eat protein with every meal.A diet that is high in protein can help people lose more fat while retaining lean muscle mass.Diets that are high in protein help to decrease hunger, increase satiety, boost metabolic rate, and preserve muscle mass.
Bridge Pose Lie on floor with knees bent and directly over heels. Place arms at sides palms down. Exhale then press feet into floor as you lift hips. Clasp hands under lower back and press arms down lifting hips until thighs are parallel to floor b.
This kind of yoga gives the following benefits:
- Strengthens core muscles.This pose requires the body to squeeze through the legs, glutes, core, and lower back, and is a great lower body strength building exercise.In addition to its muscle-building benefits, bridge pose also opens up the chest and shoulders, while giving the spine and hip flexors a good stretch.
- Gives a flat toned belly.Most yoga poses are full body exercises, but some place greater emphasis on … Begin the setu bandha sarvangasana or bridge pose lying on your back and you will get a flat tummy.
- Improves digestion.Yoga not only helps stretch and tone the muscles of the abdomen, it can also stimulate the endocrine glands to make them work more efficiently. The entire digestive system thus becomes well oiled and functions smoothly to improve digestive health. Yoga helps increase awareness of the body and its ailments.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.This Simple 30-Second practice helps relieve anxiety.
- Improves blood circulation.Practicing the Bridge Pose increases blood circulation through the arteries and provides rest to your heart muscles. This prevents cardiac arrest or blockage from occurring in the future. Additionally, this pose works out your upper and lower back muscles.
- Strengthens back,shoulders and chest.The yoga supported bridge pose may help relieve your low back pain. In the supported pelvic bridge, the core abdominal, back, hip and hamstring muscles work in concert to bring and keep the lower body in the air.Also,it is a beginning backbend that helps to open the chest.Keep your thighs and inner feet parallel. Clasp the hands below your pelvis and extend through the arms to help you stay on the tops of your shoulders.
Ageing or aging is the process of becoming older. In humans, ageing represents the accumulation of changes in a human being over time, encompassing physical, psychological, and social changes.
In the modern world,nobody wants to age;or let me say noboody wants to look older than they are!
The following are some things that causing early aging and can be controlled:
- Alcohol use.Alcohol also depletes our body of vitamin A, which plays an important role in keeping our skin firm and youthful.It can cause premature aging to our eyes. Drinking causes irritation of the blood vessels in our eyes.Over time, excessive drinking repeatedly robs your body of the nutrients it needs for eye health.
- Tobacco use.The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin. This impairs blood flow to your skin. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A. As a result, skin begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely because of smoking.
- Increased stress levels.Chronic stress accelerates premature aging by shortening DNA telomeres.As telomeres become shorter, their structural integrity weakens, which causes cells to age faster and die younger.
- High processed sugar intake.When you eat more sugar than your cells can process, the excess sugar molecules combine with proteins, creating “advanced glycation end products” (appropriately referred to as “AGES”) AGES may damage your skin’s collagen (the protein that keeps skin firm and youthful).
- Lack of healthy fats.The bad fats cause free radical damage in the body, which promotes ageing, and in addition, they damage the integrity of the cell membranes even further. The good, natural fats help keep our cell membranes strong.
- Poor sleep habits.Lack of sleep impacts memory and cognitive performance. Now here’s another good reason to get enough sleep: sleep deprivation also could cause your skin to age faster.
- Lack of physical activity.Aging is associated with reduced fitness, weaker bones, reduced insulin sensitivity, reduced muscle strength, and reduced balance. Lack of physical activity is also associated with all of those things.But there is also “pathogeric” aging, which refers to pathological aging (e.g. aging that’s unecessary/unhealthy).
A walnut is the edible seed of a drupe, and thus not a true botanical nut. It is commonly consumed as a nut.
They provide healthy fats, fiber, vitamins and minerals—and that’s just the beginning of how they may support your health.Approximately one ounce of tree nuts per day is the minimal amount needed to provide statistically with the following significant benefits:
- Supports male reproductive system.Eating walnuts may help support sperm health and male fertility.Eating a walnut-enriched diet may improve sperm quality.
- Improves blood fat.Walnuts are great because they have high levels of omega-3 fatty acids.People who eat walnuts have an increase in their good HDL cholesterol and a drop of 10% in their bad LDL cholesterol levels.
- Good brain function.Walnuts are the top nut for brain health. They have a significantly high concentration of DHA(Docosahexanoic acid), a type of Omega-3 fatty acid. Among other things, DHA has been shown to protect brain health in newborns, improve cognitive performance in adults, and prevent or ameliorate age-related cognitive decline.
- Help lower blood pressure.Walnuts deliver healthy fats, magnesium and fiber, which may be the reason they’re good for blood pressure.
- Weight control.A handful of walnuts everyday could help to stimulate fat loss and promote healthy body weight. Walnuts are also known for their amazing appetite-control power; thanks to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, plant-sterols and vitamins that help suppress hunger, further helping in weight loss.
- Healthy ageing .When eaten in moderation, nuts can be a healthy snack.They are rich in nutrients with specific benefits for the elderly, and with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, both of which promote healthy skin.
- Good sleep.Walnuts are a good source of tryptophan, a sleep-enhancing amino acid that helps make serotonin and melatonin, the “body clock” hormone that sets your sleep-wake cycles.
- Digestion.Walnuts boast of numerous health benefits and now you have another reason to add them to your daily diet.Consumption of walnuts may be beneficial for digestive health by increasing the amount of good probiotic-type bacteria in the gut.
Headstand is a Hatha Yoga asana (posture) where the practitioner stands / balances on the head with the support of the arms. It is an inverted position where the head is on the ground and the feet are up. Even though Headstand is a challenging pose it is very popular due to its numerous benefits.
The benefits are as follows:
- Reduce fat.A belief among wrestlers and wrestling trainers stands that if a man remains in a headstand position for near 30 seconds, returning immediately afterwards to an upright position, his reported mass will decrease anywhere between 250 grams and 500 grams. This improves his chances to achieve a lower weight class.
- Increases memory.Headstand can increase memory power, and other mental related functions.It improves blood flow to the brain cells, this rejuvenates brain cells and increases cognitive ability and improves memory.
- Avoid stress and depression.Headstand is an effective way of reducing headache as well as migraine by bringing a calming effect and reducing tension. Anxiety and stress can lead to risk of several diseases, it helps to increase blood flow into the brain and calm the mind.
- Keeps your digestion strong.When you allow the effects of gravity to be reversed on your digestive organs, you will help to move stuck material, release trapped gases, as well as improve blood flow to the all important digestive organs — increasing nutrient absorption and delivery to your cells.
- Reduces hair loss.Headstand pose is an excellent pose to prevent hair fall and support a supple hair growth. With an inverted position of the head, there is a direct blood flow to your brain and scalp.
- Makes immune system stronger.Headstands stimulate and provide refreshed blood to the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. Strong immune system – When the organs function better and the body has some extra help in eliminating toxins your immune system is strengthen as result.
- Improves skin quality.Headstands promotes healthy skin complexion. The condition of your facial skin generally improves. Say goodbye to ugly pimples and wrinkles, and say hello to younger looking skin.
- Protects against heart diseases.Improved circulation occurs with a headstand practice. Because the heart constantly has to pump blood upward to the brain, the headstand gives the heart a rest and reduces unnecessary strain. In addition, while in headstand de-oxygenated blood is able to flow more easily from the extremities to the heart.
This type of yoga has the following benefits:
- Improves posture and balance.It is a yoga pose that’s said to improve posture and balance — ideal for those with back pain.
- Relieves stress and calms mind.The asana flow helps relieve stress from menstrual cramps, lower back pain, and sciatica.
- Increases coordination.It is a powerful pose for the mind. The breath synchronized movement increases coordination, fosters intentional focus, and invigorates prana (the vital life force in the body). Furthermore, it is associated with increased emotional balance and stability of the mind.
- Stretches the hips,abdomen and back.The movement also stretches the muscles of the hips, back, abdomen.Cat Stretch held at its peak releases tension of the upper back.
- Strengthens and stretches the spine and neck.Exhaling in spinal extension (Cat Stretch) increases the secondary curves and decreases the primary curves. Cat Pose strengthens and improves flexibility of the spine through utilization of the reciprocal relationship between the primary and secondary curves.This increases flexibility of the neck, shoulders, and spine.
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
I challenge you to try the following:
- No burgerJunk foods are full of calories, fat and excess sodium and having it even once can be bad for your health. For example, a single hamburger contains 500 calories, 25 grams of fat, 40 grams of carbs, 10 grams of sugar, and 1,000 milligrams of sodium, which is enough to cause havoc in your system.
- No ice cream.Ice cream is unhealthy because it is an energy dense food and has a high content of carbohydrates, sugar, and fat. With a carbohydrate count at about 15 grams in a one-half-cup serving, 20-30 grams of sugar depending on the flavour and 10-20 grams of fat.
- No chocolate.Chocolate receives a lot of bad press because of its high fat and sugar content. Its consumption has been associated with acne, obesity, high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and diabetes.
- No Cakes or donuts.Most pastries, cookies, and cakes are unhealthy if eaten in excess. Packaged versions are generally made with refined sugar, refined wheat flour, and added fats. Shortening, which may be high in unhealthy trans fats, is sometimes added.
- No soda.Drinking high amounts of sugar-sweetened beverages such as soda can have various adverse impacts on your health. These range from increased chances of tooth decay to a higher risk of heart disease and metabolic disorders like type 2 diabetes.
- No fast food.Fast food is usually higher in fat, calories, cholesterol, and sodium in comparison to homemade meals. Eating too much fast food can increase risk for health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and obesity.
- No chips.Potato chips are bad, and not only because they’re high in fat or calories. Instead, it’s because burnt chips, and certain other foods, contain a chemical known as acrylamide that could increase one’s cancer risk.
- No white bread.The highly processed flour and additives in white, packaged bread can make it unhealthful. Consuming too much white bread can contribute to obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Do More Cardio.
- Exercise Your Abdominal Muscles.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Try High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Stop Eating Processed Food.
- Cut Back on Refined Carbs.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise.As you keep your legs extended, straight as possible with your knees slightly bent but locked raise your legs until they make a 90-degree angle with the floor. Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement and hold the contraction at the top for a second.
- Jackknife Sit-Up.Lie flat on the floor (or exercise mat) on your back with your arms extended straight back behind your head and your legs extended also. … As you exhale, bend at the waist while simultaneously raising your legs and arms to meet in a jackknife position.When you do a basic jackknife situp on the floor, you are using nearly a dozen muscles, yet your rectus abdominis is the targeted muscle. You also use your obliques, and muscles throughout your thighs, gluteus, chest and calves to complete this move.
- Flat Bench Leg Pull-In. Lie on an exercise mat or a flat bench with your legs off the end. Place your hands either under your glutes with your palms down or by the sides holding on to the bench (or with palms down by the side on an exercise mat). Also extend your legs straight out.
- Toe Touchers.When done properly, standing toe touches not only work your abdominal muscles, but stretch and work your calves, your hamstrings, your butt and your shoulders. Depending on the variation, they can also offer an effective workout for your obliques.
- Crunches.The crunch is one of the most popular abdominal exercises. It involves the entire abs, but primarily it works the rectus abdominis muscle and also works the obliques. It allows both building six-pack abs, and tightening the belly.
- Reverse Crunch.The reverse crunch is a basic core strengthening exercise that also improves stability throughout the lower back, hips and spine.Tighten your abs to lift your hips off the floor as you crunch your knees inward to your chest.
The main goal alongside building abs is loosing bellty fat.Here are the foods that help in burning fat in the belly.
1.Broccoli.Broccoli, in particular, is such a standout among all the deep-colored veggies because it’s one of the few that contain calcium, which has been shown to increase fat loss, especially in the abdominal area.
2.Eggs.The protein and healthy fats in eggs make you feel full, which keeps you from snacking on empty calories between meals.People who eat eggs in the morning lose more weight and belly fat than those who opt for high carb foods like bagels or cereal.
3.Green tea.Besides reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease, green tea benefits the whole body and contains catechins, antioxidants that studies show can help reduce belly fat.If you sip green tea before a workout, these compounds can also increase your fat burn during aerobic exercise.
4.Yogurt.Yogurt is rich in calcium and research has linked calcium to lower levels of abdominal fat.All the nutrients in food work together, but calcium has been singled out because it may help to increase fat burn, reduce fat absorption, and slightly rev metabolism.
5.Lean meat. Lean meat provides less calories for equal amounts of protein than higher fat meat.Turkey is the best source of lean meat.
6.Bananas.Bananas are rich in healthy fibers that help curb appetite and make the body burn fat. The indigestible fibers that are present in bananas, or a resistant starch, block the carbohydrates from being absorbed by the body. This makes the body burn fat as energy instead of the carbohydrates.
6.Split peas.Plant-based meals that are rich in protein can be a useful way to aid weight loss. Mixing fat-burning foods such as split peas with other beneficial sources of protein is one way of doing this. Examples of this include split pea soup, or split pea dal.
- Set aside enough time to sleep.
- Keep your bedroom dark, quiet, and cool.
- Let the sunshine in.
- Seek out the sun with a morning workout.
- Follow a calming bedtime routine.
- Include meditation or yoga in that bedtime routine.
- Reduce your stress overall.
- Use the power of scent.
- Develop a morning routine. If you don’t have much structure to your mornings, make a plan to change that.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Stretch as soon as you wake up. Morning stretching can provide you with the best start to the day:It increases flexibility in muscles and joints. It improves circulation.
- Exercise in the morning.
- Take a morning shower.A warm morning shower, punctuated by a few minutes of cool water at the end, can energize the body and help stimulate the lymphatic system. It’s great for people with oily skin because it opens the pores and cleanses oil buildup from the night’s rest.
- Eat a good breakfast. A good breakfast is one that will give you energy to kick-start your day, keep you full enough to keep food off your mind, and give you nutrition and sustenance.
- Drink water.
- Set Your Bedroom Temperature.
- Don’t Eat Late in the Evening.
- Relax and Clear Your Mind in the Evening.
- Take a Relaxing Bath or Shower.
- Rule Out a Sleep Disorder.
- Get a Comfortable Bed, Mattress and Pillow.
- Exercise Regularly — But Not Before Bed.
- Don’t Drink Any Liquids Before Bed.
Try to do this workout every morning to burn calories, ease away aches and pains, boost your mood and feel more alert.
- Overhead stretch.
- Knee to chest stretch.
- Hamstring stretch.
Strong hamstrings will help you run faster and improve explosiveness and power while helping out posture and preventing leg injuries. Pair those strengthened hamstrings with strong quads and you’ll reduce strain on various ligaments.
- Knee rolls.
By strengthening the quadriceps, hamstrings, and other muscles surrounding the knee, the knee becomes more stable and bones experience less impact during weight bearing, which in turn reduces pain.
- Trunk rotation.
Trunk rotation is an exercise used to improve core strength, stability, flexibility, and greater mobility of the spine. The exercise can be done in a variety of ways allowing you to progress, challenge, and perform what works best for you. The trunk is a vital part of any motion the body performs.
- Chest stretch.
The purpose of the pectoral stretch is to lengthen chest muscles so that healthier positioning feels natural and comfortable. If you merely hold your elbow to the side, little lengthening can occur. Changing the position will get the purpose – lengthening anterior (front) muscles that go across the chest.
- Upper back stretch.
It helps in reducing tension in muscles supporting the spine; tension in these muscles can worsen pain from any number of back pain conditions.
- Eggs:-Getting enough protein in our diets is an important way of helping our body’s health. Each egg contains about six grams of protein as well as helpful amino acids. Getting our share of protein for the day can help with weight management, increase muscle mass, lower blood pleasure and help our bones, as well.
- Greek Yogurt:-It is protein-rich, so it may help people feel fuller for longer.This helps reduce appetite and may aid weight loss.
- Coffee:-Coffee is a potent source of healthful antioxidants; antioxidants help keep us healthy at the micro-level by protecting our cells from damage. Finally, chlorogenic acid, an important antioxidant found almost exclusively in coffee, is also thought to help prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Chia seeds:-Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
- Berries:-Berries of all kinds, such as blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, are an excellent way to start the morning. They are low in calories, high in fiber, and contain disease-fighting antioxidants.
- Nuts:-They have high levels of fiber,polyunsaturated fats, and magnesium that may all contribute to lower cholesterol and improved heart health.
- Green tea:-It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer e.t.c
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious.
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides.
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan.
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage.
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
- Lemon juice with honey. As a rich source of vitamin C, lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies. Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body. … Lemon juice with warm water helps in quick weight loss as it promotes digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
- Jeera water. If you frequently suffer from digestion problems, then you need to start drinking jeera water in the morning.
- Apple cider vinegar. Taking ACV in the morning will help detox and cleanse your liver, as well as clear out bacteria in your body. Plus, apple cider vinegar has been known to curb random cravings, since it balances your system and keeps your blood sugar levels at bay.
- Ajwain water.It helps you promote your heart health. Ajwain seeds have compounds like niacin and thymol, which make improve blood circulation in the heart and prevent it from any diseases.