now browsing by tag
Fat-burning is causing one’s body to use the fat it has stored.
When a person begins and maintains a new exercise regimen and limits calories, the body does two things to “burn fat.” First, it uses the energy stored in the fat cells to fuel new activity.The brain signals fat cells to release the energy packages, or fatty acid molecules, to the bloodstream.
The byproducts of fat metabolism leave your body: As water, through your skin (when you sweat) and your kidneys (when you urinate). As carbon dioxide, through your lungs (when you breathe out).
Here are simple ways to improve fat burning:
- Exercise 3 times a week.Running, walking, cycling and swimming are just a few examples of some cardio exercises that can help burn fat and kick-start weight loss.Doing these exercises often will help in burning fat.
- Fill up on veggies.Vegetables have a lot of fibre and are full of nutrition like essential minerals and vitamins that may help your body improve metabolism and subsequently burn fat.
- Dont drink liquid calories.The troubling thing about consuming liquid calories is that your brain does not register them the same way it registers calories consumed from solid foods.“Don’t Drink Your Calories” is an easy and quick mantra to help you make good nutrition choices.
- Sleep 7-9hours per night.Proper sleep can help you avoid excess weight gain and, over time, lose weight.
- Eat protein with every meal.A diet that is high in protein can help people lose more fat while retaining lean muscle mass.Diets that are high in protein help to decrease hunger, increase satiety, boost metabolic rate, and preserve muscle mass.
A skipping rope or jump rope is a tool used in the sport of skipping/jump rope where one or more participants jump over a rope swung so that it passes under their feet and over their heads.
By doing this exercise daily,you may achieve the following benefits:
- Burns calories.Calories burned jumping rope can work out to 15 to 20 calories per minute. The average person could burn 200 to 300 calories in a simple 15 minute jump rope workout. Not just for boxers or kids, rope jumping (skipping) can burn 25% more calories per minute than running.
- Increases bone density.Especially compared to running or other forms of cardio, it’s moreso a total-body workout.Those benefits extend to your bones. “Anything that has some impact to it or that places a load on your bones will increase their density. Jumping rope certainly has that aspect to it.
- Lose belly fat.Jump rope helps to loose fat faster, particularly around your abs and your trunk muscles.
- Strengthens arms and legs.Just 30 minutes of jumping rope does wonders for building strength, and increasing overall muscle tone. Spending a half hour jumping rope is a warmup exercise and daily mini-workout in one, especially for the arms and legs — your quadriceps, deltoids, and hamstrings all get the benefits of jumping rope.
- Improves body posture.Jump rope helps with the development of the left and right hemispheres of your brain, which further enhances spatial awareness, improves reading skills, increases memory and makes you more mentally alert.
- Improves cardiovascular health.Jumping rope can help people of all ages achieve a range of fitness goals,as it has cardiovascular benefits and improves muscle endurance and coordination. … it can raise your heart rate two to three times faster than other exercises.
- Improves brain health.Jumping rope helps with the development of the left and right hemispheres of your brain, which further enhances spatial awareness, improves reading skills, increases memory and makes you more mentally alert.
Premature ageing syndromes, also known as progeria, include two very rare inherited conditions, Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome and Werner syndrome. In both conditions, skin changes that indicate premature ageing include: Atrophy (skin thinning and loss of elasticity) Loss of cutaneous fat. Wrinkling.
This may be due to:
- You are eating more sugar.Excess processed sugar in your diet, even in small amounts can cause dark circles, wrinkles, dehydrate skin and can fast track the aging process.When you eat more sugar than your cells can process, the excess sugar molecules combine with proteins, creating “advanced glycation end products”appropriately referred to as “AGES”).Ultimately, AGES may damage your skin’s collagen (the protein that keeps skin firm and youthful).
- You dont use sunscreen.Dermatologists recommend to patient to wear sunscreen all the time.Wearing sunscreen on a regular basis can help prevent this. Harmful UV rays penetrate clouds and get to your skin if it’s not protected.
- Putting your face on pillow while sleeping.Wrinkles are caused by the loss of collagen and elasticity, which reduces skin volume. But applying repeated pressure (such as sleeping with the side of your face on a pillow) or muscle motions (such as laughing and squinting) against the collagen will promote its breakdown, eventually leading to visible lines.
- Drinks less water.When your skin is less than 10% water it is considered to be dehydrated. Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day is vital in hydrating the inside of your body.When your skin becomes dehydrated you experience symptoms of dryness, flakiness, roughness, irritation, and cracking; hence the look of prematurely aged skin.
- Tension.Chronic stress accelerates premature aging by shortening DNA telomeres. , long-term unemployment, anxiety attacks… … As telomeres become shorter, their structural integrity weakens, which causes cells to age faster and die younger.
- You sleep with make up.Sleeping with makeup on is not a good idea.Makeup can trap dirt and environmental pollutants inside the skin, and this type of environmental stress can result in increased free radicals which can cause DNA mutations, collagen degradation, and, over time, can result in premature aging.
- Smoking and drinking.The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin. This impairs blood flow to your skin. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A. As a result, skin begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely because of smoking.Alcohol also depletes our body of vitamin A, which plays an important role in keeping our skin firm and youthful. Alcohol can cause premature aging to our eyes. Drinking causes irritation of the blood vessels in our eyes.
- Decreased risk of diabetes.Weight loss is enough to restore blood sugar to a normal level, which eliminates diabetes. Even if it doesn’t get your blood sugar completely back to normal, it may lower your need for insulin therapy or other medications to control diabetes.
- Lowered blood pressure.Blood pressure rises with body weight, so losing weight is one of the best ways to improve your numbers.Losing weight can lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure — and potentially eliminate high blood pressure.
- Improved cholesterol levels.If you are obese and have high cholesterol, losing weight should help lower your cholesterol, as well as your risk for other obesity-related conditions including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Decreased risk of heart disease.Even dropping as few as 10 pounds can lower your risk of heart disease and help you feel better. Keep losing weight, and you’ll probably experience fewer joint and muscle pains, regulate your blood pressure, reduce the burden on your heart and circulatory system and even sleep better.
- Decreased risk of certain cancers.Excess body fat increases your risk for several cancers, including colorectal, post-menopausal breast, uterine, esophageal, kidney and pancreatic cancers.Therefore,burning and loosing that fat will be of great help.
- Improved mobility.Drop in weight cut the risk of mobility problems.
- Decreased joint pain.Being overweight may increase inflammation in the body that can lead to joint pain. Losing weight can reduce this inflammatory response.
- Improved blood sugar levels.If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic, then losing 5-10 percent of your body weight can help improve your blood sugar numbers. If you are pre-diabetic and can lose this weight, you will lower your risk of developing diabetes by 58 percent.
When you burn more calories than you consume, and lose weight too quickly as a result, your body produces fewer leptin hormones. Insufficient levels could increase your appetite, prompting you to eat more — making weight loss nearly impossible.
- Do More Cardio.
- Exercise Your Abdominal Muscles.
- Increase Your Protein Intake.
- Try High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Stop Eating Processed Food.
- Cut Back on Refined Carbs.
- Fill up on Fiber.
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise.As you keep your legs extended, straight as possible with your knees slightly bent but locked raise your legs until they make a 90-degree angle with the floor. Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement and hold the contraction at the top for a second.
- Jackknife Sit-Up.Lie flat on the floor (or exercise mat) on your back with your arms extended straight back behind your head and your legs extended also. … As you exhale, bend at the waist while simultaneously raising your legs and arms to meet in a jackknife position.When you do a basic jackknife situp on the floor, you are using nearly a dozen muscles, yet your rectus abdominis is the targeted muscle. You also use your obliques, and muscles throughout your thighs, gluteus, chest and calves to complete this move.
- Flat Bench Leg Pull-In. Lie on an exercise mat or a flat bench with your legs off the end. Place your hands either under your glutes with your palms down or by the sides holding on to the bench (or with palms down by the side on an exercise mat). Also extend your legs straight out.
- Toe Touchers.When done properly, standing toe touches not only work your abdominal muscles, but stretch and work your calves, your hamstrings, your butt and your shoulders. Depending on the variation, they can also offer an effective workout for your obliques.
- Crunches.The crunch is one of the most popular abdominal exercises. It involves the entire abs, but primarily it works the rectus abdominis muscle and also works the obliques. It allows both building six-pack abs, and tightening the belly.
- Reverse Crunch.The reverse crunch is a basic core strengthening exercise that also improves stability throughout the lower back, hips and spine.Tighten your abs to lift your hips off the floor as you crunch your knees inward to your chest.
The main goal alongside building abs is loosing bellty fat.Here are the foods that help in burning fat in the belly.
1.Broccoli.Broccoli, in particular, is such a standout among all the deep-colored veggies because it’s one of the few that contain calcium, which has been shown to increase fat loss, especially in the abdominal area.
2.Eggs.The protein and healthy fats in eggs make you feel full, which keeps you from snacking on empty calories between meals.People who eat eggs in the morning lose more weight and belly fat than those who opt for high carb foods like bagels or cereal.
3.Green tea.Besides reducing your risk of cancer and heart disease, green tea benefits the whole body and contains catechins, antioxidants that studies show can help reduce belly fat.If you sip green tea before a workout, these compounds can also increase your fat burn during aerobic exercise.
4.Yogurt.Yogurt is rich in calcium and research has linked calcium to lower levels of abdominal fat.All the nutrients in food work together, but calcium has been singled out because it may help to increase fat burn, reduce fat absorption, and slightly rev metabolism.
5.Lean meat. Lean meat provides less calories for equal amounts of protein than higher fat meat.Turkey is the best source of lean meat.
6.Bananas.Bananas are rich in healthy fibers that help curb appetite and make the body burn fat. The indigestible fibers that are present in bananas, or a resistant starch, block the carbohydrates from being absorbed by the body. This makes the body burn fat as energy instead of the carbohydrates.
6.Split peas.Plant-based meals that are rich in protein can be a useful way to aid weight loss. Mixing fat-burning foods such as split peas with other beneficial sources of protein is one way of doing this. Examples of this include split pea soup, or split pea dal.