now browsing by tag
Skin is the soft outer tissue covering of vertebrates with three main functions: protection, regulation, and sensation.
What you eat can significantly affect the health and aging of your skin.Healthy skin is smooth, with no breaks in the surface. It is warm (not hot or red) and neither dry and flaky nor moist and wrinkled. Healthy skin is a mirror of a healthy body.If the color of your skin evenly distributed and pretty much all over the same, it means your skin is healthy and free of common skin disease.Have Good elasticity. Healthy skin can stretch and then return to its normal state. Skin with good elasticity indicates that it has enough moisture and also moist.
By drinking the following often,may help build and maintain a healthy skin:
- 8 glasses of water through-out the day.Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day and more when it is hot. Water needs to be your first choice, since it gives you radiant skin and zero calories.When your blood circulation is optimal, the results can be seen on your skin as well. With just the right amount of intake of water, you won’t be needing a blush to makes your cheeks glow pink or a lip-gloss to make your lips look rosy.
2.Green juice in the morning.Fruits and veggies can be powerful detoxifiers and can help clear the toxins from your body, reduce inflammation and clear up your skin issues, like acne. Pairing your green juice with an all-natural skincare routine can help get you closer to that flawless glow you’re after.
3.Pomegranate juice in the evening.Pomegranate for skin is a rich source of vitamin C-it is effective in treating dull and dry skin.When applied topically on a regular basis, it can reduce skin roughness. Also, around 82 percent of pomegranate’s volume weight is water and thereby it’s effective in keeping you hydrated.Good when taken in form of juice too.
4.Green tea in the afternoon.Most of the polyphenols in green tea are catechins. Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature,function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents. One of the major catechins in green tea has been shown to be the most effective agent against skin inflammation and cancerous changes in the skin.
5.Cucumber infused in water before bed.Cucumber water can help soothe your skin from the inside out. Staying hydrated helps your body to flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion.Cucumbers are also high in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne.
NOTE>Your skin protects your body from the many viruses and bacteria you are exposed to daily.Healthy skin produces vitamin D when exposed to the sun, and vitamin D is important for many body functions. Having healthy skin also helps your body keep its temperature at a constant level.
- Decreased risk of diabetes.Weight loss is enough to restore blood sugar to a normal level, which eliminates diabetes. Even if it doesn’t get your blood sugar completely back to normal, it may lower your need for insulin therapy or other medications to control diabetes.
- Lowered blood pressure.Blood pressure rises with body weight, so losing weight is one of the best ways to improve your numbers.Losing weight can lower both systolic and diastolic blood pressure — and potentially eliminate high blood pressure.
- Improved cholesterol levels.If you are obese and have high cholesterol, losing weight should help lower your cholesterol, as well as your risk for other obesity-related conditions including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Decreased risk of heart disease.Even dropping as few as 10 pounds can lower your risk of heart disease and help you feel better. Keep losing weight, and you’ll probably experience fewer joint and muscle pains, regulate your blood pressure, reduce the burden on your heart and circulatory system and even sleep better.
- Decreased risk of certain cancers.Excess body fat increases your risk for several cancers, including colorectal, post-menopausal breast, uterine, esophageal, kidney and pancreatic cancers.Therefore,burning and loosing that fat will be of great help.
- Improved mobility.Drop in weight cut the risk of mobility problems.
- Decreased joint pain.Being overweight may increase inflammation in the body that can lead to joint pain. Losing weight can reduce this inflammatory response.
- Improved blood sugar levels.If you are pre-diabetic or diabetic, then losing 5-10 percent of your body weight can help improve your blood sugar numbers. If you are pre-diabetic and can lose this weight, you will lower your risk of developing diabetes by 58 percent.
When you burn more calories than you consume, and lose weight too quickly as a result, your body produces fewer leptin hormones. Insufficient levels could increase your appetite, prompting you to eat more — making weight loss nearly impossible.
- Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats.
- Don’t Drink Too Much Alcohol.
- Eat a High-Protein Diet.
- Reduce Your Stress Levels.
- Don’t Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods.
- Do Aerobic Exercise (Cardio) .
- Cut Back on Carbs, Especially Refined Carbs.
- 1: Running.
- 2: Elliptical trainer.
- 3: Bicycling.
- 4: The bicycle exercise.
- 5: The Captain’s chair leg raise.
- 6: Exercise ball crunch.
- 7: Vertical leg crunch.
- 8: Reverse crunch.
While any exercise can burn calories, brisk walking for 45 minutes mobilizes the body to dip into fat reserves and burn stored fat. It is especially good for burning internal belly fat, called visceral fat, that not only contributes to your waistline but also raises your risks for diabetes and heart disease.
- Chew Thoroughly and Slow Down. Your brain needs time to process that you’ve had enough to eat.
- Use Smaller Plates for Unhealthy Foods.
- Eat Plenty of Protein.
- Store Unhealthy Foods out of Sight.
- Eat Fiber-Rich Foods.
- Drink Water Regularly.
- Serve Yourself Smaller Portions.
- Eat Without Electronic Distractions.
- Oatmeal. You may think that eating less will help you lose weight, but you should never skip meals, especially the first meal of the day.
- Blueberries. Research has shown that a diet rich in blueberries may help diminish belly fat.
- Green Tea.
- Coffee. Coffee is used by people around the world to boost energy levels and lift mood.
- Black Tea.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks.
- Ginger Tea.
- High-Protein drinks.
- Vegetable Juice.
- Lemon water.
- Grape juice.
- Chamomile tea.