now browsing by tag
A squat is a strength exercise in which the trainee lowers their hips from a standing position and then stands back up. During the descent of a squat, the hip and knee joints flex while the ankle joint dorsiflexes; conversely the hip and knee joints extend and the ankle joint plantarflexes when standing up.
Doing this kind of exercise gives the following benefits:
- Burns calories.The more weight you squat, the more energy you burn. Be mindful, though squatting with too much weight when you aren’t ready increases your risk for injury.
- Aids weight loss.Squats Will Help You Lose Weight On Your Thighs Because… If you burn calories, you’ll slim down.With squats you are going to burn plenty of calories. Once you have more and more experience squatting, the calories will keep burning and muscle will keep building.
- Tone legs.Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves), but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building.
- Lift bottom.Perform your first squats sideways in front of a mirror, so that you can check your knees and the curvature of your back. Pause at the bottom. Then, rise again squeezing your buttocks as you stand. You should feel your gluteal muscles and upper thighs working to lift you to a standing position.
- Improves flexibility.Squats are one of the most effective exercise for training your lower body and core, but only if it’s done correctly. Most people make a mistake while squatting, which is because they lack the flexibility to squat properly. The reason they lack this flexibility is because they don’t stretch. Anterior hip stretch.
- Strengthens core.Although building strong core muscles has numerous benefits, including improving your posture, many people build their core to develop a set of six-pack abs to show off at the beach. You can work your core muscles through a long list of body-weight exercises, including squats.
- Builds muscles.Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves), but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building.So squats can actually help you improve both your upper and lower body strength.
Premature ageing syndromes, also known as progeria, include two very rare inherited conditions, Hutchinson-Gilford syndrome and Werner syndrome. In both conditions, skin changes that indicate premature ageing include: Atrophy (skin thinning and loss of elasticity) Loss of cutaneous fat. Wrinkling.
This may be due to:
- You are eating more sugar.Excess processed sugar in your diet, even in small amounts can cause dark circles, wrinkles, dehydrate skin and can fast track the aging process.When you eat more sugar than your cells can process, the excess sugar molecules combine with proteins, creating “advanced glycation end products”appropriately referred to as “AGES”).Ultimately, AGES may damage your skin’s collagen (the protein that keeps skin firm and youthful).
- You dont use sunscreen.Dermatologists recommend to patient to wear sunscreen all the time.Wearing sunscreen on a regular basis can help prevent this. Harmful UV rays penetrate clouds and get to your skin if it’s not protected.
- Putting your face on pillow while sleeping.Wrinkles are caused by the loss of collagen and elasticity, which reduces skin volume. But applying repeated pressure (such as sleeping with the side of your face on a pillow) or muscle motions (such as laughing and squinting) against the collagen will promote its breakdown, eventually leading to visible lines.
- Drinks less water.When your skin is less than 10% water it is considered to be dehydrated. Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day is vital in hydrating the inside of your body.When your skin becomes dehydrated you experience symptoms of dryness, flakiness, roughness, irritation, and cracking; hence the look of prematurely aged skin.
- Tension.Chronic stress accelerates premature aging by shortening DNA telomeres. , long-term unemployment, anxiety attacks… … As telomeres become shorter, their structural integrity weakens, which causes cells to age faster and die younger.
- You sleep with make up.Sleeping with makeup on is not a good idea.Makeup can trap dirt and environmental pollutants inside the skin, and this type of environmental stress can result in increased free radicals which can cause DNA mutations, collagen degradation, and, over time, can result in premature aging.
- Smoking and drinking.The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin. This impairs blood flow to your skin. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A. As a result, skin begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely because of smoking.Alcohol also depletes our body of vitamin A, which plays an important role in keeping our skin firm and youthful. Alcohol can cause premature aging to our eyes. Drinking causes irritation of the blood vessels in our eyes.
Skin is the soft outer tissue covering of vertebrates with three main functions: protection, regulation, and sensation.
What you eat can significantly affect the health and aging of your skin.Healthy skin is smooth, with no breaks in the surface. It is warm (not hot or red) and neither dry and flaky nor moist and wrinkled. Healthy skin is a mirror of a healthy body.If the color of your skin evenly distributed and pretty much all over the same, it means your skin is healthy and free of common skin disease.Have Good elasticity. Healthy skin can stretch and then return to its normal state. Skin with good elasticity indicates that it has enough moisture and also moist.
By drinking the following often,may help build and maintain a healthy skin:
- 8 glasses of water through-out the day.Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day and more when it is hot. Water needs to be your first choice, since it gives you radiant skin and zero calories.When your blood circulation is optimal, the results can be seen on your skin as well. With just the right amount of intake of water, you won’t be needing a blush to makes your cheeks glow pink or a lip-gloss to make your lips look rosy.
2.Green juice in the morning.Fruits and veggies can be powerful detoxifiers and can help clear the toxins from your body, reduce inflammation and clear up your skin issues, like acne. Pairing your green juice with an all-natural skincare routine can help get you closer to that flawless glow you’re after.
3.Pomegranate juice in the evening.Pomegranate for skin is a rich source of vitamin C-it is effective in treating dull and dry skin.When applied topically on a regular basis, it can reduce skin roughness. Also, around 82 percent of pomegranate’s volume weight is water and thereby it’s effective in keeping you hydrated.Good when taken in form of juice too.
4.Green tea in the afternoon.Most of the polyphenols in green tea are catechins. Catechins, which are antioxidants by nature,function as anti-inflammatory and anticancer agents. One of the major catechins in green tea has been shown to be the most effective agent against skin inflammation and cancerous changes in the skin.
5.Cucumber infused in water before bed.Cucumber water can help soothe your skin from the inside out. Staying hydrated helps your body to flush out toxins and maintain a healthy complexion.Cucumbers are also high in pantothenic acid or vitamin B-5, which has been used to treat acne.
NOTE>Your skin protects your body from the many viruses and bacteria you are exposed to daily.Healthy skin produces vitamin D when exposed to the sun, and vitamin D is important for many body functions. Having healthy skin also helps your body keep its temperature at a constant level.
Morning is the period of time from sunrise to noon. There are no exact times for when morning begins because it can vary according to one’s lifestyle and the hours of daylight at each time of year. However, morning strictly ends at noon, which is when afternoon starts.
Most adults should try for at least 150 minutes (2.5 hours) a week of moderate intensity activity.30 minutes of brisk walking on at least five days a week is one way to meet this goal.Walking in the morning has many benefits.These benefits include:
- Improves heart health.Walking for 30 minutes per day can reduce your risk for heart disease by 19 percent.
- Aids weight loss.Physical activity, such as walking, is important for weight control because it helps you burn calories. If you add 30 minutes of brisk walking to your daily routine, you could burn about 150 more calories a day.So keep walking, but make sure you also eat a healthy diet.
- Regulates blood pressure.Just 30 minutes of exercise every morning may be as effective as medication at lowering blood pressure for the rest of the day.
- Improves circulation.Getting up and getting active is one proven way to increase blood circulation.Just twenty to thirty minutes of brisk walking a day is enough to get your blood pumping, which is why cardio exercise is one of the most recommended ways to improve treatment for poor circulation in hands and feet.
- Reduces risks of diabetes.By walking every day for 30 minutes to an hour, people with diabetes can reap the following benefits: Improved glucose control.
- Strengthens bones.Walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance.
- Improves digestion.Post-meal walk, as short as 15 minutes, can in fact help with digestion and improve blood sugar levels.Walking speed the rate at which food moved through the stomach.
- Reduces stress.Like any other cardiovascular exercise, brisk walking boosts endorphins, which can reduce stress hormones and alleviate mild depression. Regular exercise, through the production of feel-good endorphins, can improve mood and self-esteem.
- Uplifts mood.Walking for just 12 minutes even without traditional happiness factors like sunshine, nature, social contact, and uptempo music, turns out to be a powerful mood lifter.Regular exercise increases blood and energy flow to the brain, improving mental acuity.
- Improves memory.A morning bout of exercise combined with brief light-intensity walking breaks to frequently disrupt sitting throughout an 8-hour day can boost your short-term memory.
#health #fitness #exercise #fitnessblog #gym #body #education #blog #wordpress #sports #google #inspire #motivation #family #healthbenefits #worldwide