now browsing by tag
If your goal is weight loss, choosing one of the vigorous, flowing styles of yoga,is the smart choice.You will burn calories, tone and stretch your muscles, and provide weight bearing exercise for your bones with these forms of yoga.
A fat tummy may be an aesthetic concern for many, but it can be a severe … To understand the potential harm that abdominal fat poses to our health
The following poses will help burn thet fat in your belly easily:
Performing this asana regularly can not only help reduce belly fat but also cure digestive ailments like constipation. The cobra pose is great for those suffering from respiratory disorders and back pain. Begin with lying flat on your stomach. Place your forehead on the ground and keep palms underneath the shoulders.
Triangle Pose is a standing asana in modern yoga as exercise.The twisting motion of the asana helps to improve the digestion and reduces the fat deposit from the belly. The pose engages the muscles of your legs and arms and helps you build more muscles.
3.Down facing pose.
Now you have to hold the pose for some time. When you are performing this pose, you can actually feel your belly area undergoing compression which in real aids weight loss. Doing this pose helps increase bone density and helps you get rid of fatigue.
It is claimed that the bridge pose if done regularly, can help reduce your belly fat by keeping your supporting muscles strong. Some of the health benefits of doing Setu Bandhasana include improved circulation of blood and better digestion. The bridge pose also stretches the neck, spine, chest and hips.
Doing this pose regularly will help burn belly fat.
This type of yoga has the following benefits:
- Improves posture and balance.It is a yoga pose that’s said to improve posture and balance — ideal for those with back pain.
- Relieves stress and calms mind.The asana flow helps relieve stress from menstrual cramps, lower back pain, and sciatica.
- Increases coordination.It is a powerful pose for the mind. The breath synchronized movement increases coordination, fosters intentional focus, and invigorates prana (the vital life force in the body). Furthermore, it is associated with increased emotional balance and stability of the mind.
- Stretches the hips,abdomen and back.The movement also stretches the muscles of the hips, back, abdomen.Cat Stretch held at its peak releases tension of the upper back.
- Strengthens and stretches the spine and neck.Exhaling in spinal extension (Cat Stretch) increases the secondary curves and decreases the primary curves. Cat Pose strengthens and improves flexibility of the spine through utilization of the reciprocal relationship between the primary and secondary curves.This increases flexibility of the neck, shoulders, and spine.